Home   |   Contact Us   |   Request Info   |    
    Gallery         Domestic Services         Commercial Services         About Us   
Contact Us
Request Information

Part P Information

From the 1st January 2005, the law is changing. The government has amended the building regulations with a new Part P requiring all domestic electrical work to be carried out by a registered electrical contractor. All domestic electrical work in England and Wales will be enforced through local building control.

This has wide ranging implications when it comes to selling a property or even taking out building insurance the home owner will be required to provide evidence in the form of certificated paperwork that all electrical work has been carried out to BS 7671 by a registered electrical contractor.

As an NICEIC approved domestic installer we are government authorised to carry out electrical work in your property.

NICEIC Approved Installer


For Security installations we recommend:-

Registered Installer